Giving is a Form of Serving
Tapestry Community Church believes that all believers are called to serve the Body of Christ in response to His amazing grace and love, and that giving generously is a form of serving. If you would like to serve Tapestry Community Church through financial giving, please click the green button below.
- General Fund tithing
- Cornerstone Campaign fund for future Church building
Our giving platform allows you to pay our convenience fees. Please use this if your heart allows. These fees are also tax deductible. Our convenience fees are as follows:
- Checking account: 1%
- Debit/credit card: 3%
If you have a memorial gift in memory of a loved one, follow these steps:
- Select the Cornerstone Campaign fund.
- In the note box, enter the person(s) name.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your email address.
- Select your method of payment.
- Your amount is confidential, but the family will be notified of your memorial.
- If needed, expect a personal email from the Church asking for additional information.
Please do not give via credit card.
We encourage the use of checking account or debit card. Thank you!
Or if you would rather, you may certainly mail your financial contribution as a check or money order to the address below:
Tapestry Community Church
PO Box 826
Belton, TX 76513
Tapestry Community Church strives to be faithful stewards of all that God blesses us with and to be transparent with our financial management. Below we have included our Financial Management Policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.